Our HR service
As a recruitment agency, you know that your people are your most important asset. But with so much to do, it can be difficult to find the time to focus on all aspects of HR, including performance management, disciplinary actions, career maps, and EVP.
In many cases most recruitment agencies are just too small to even warrant a HR professional, so this is frequently left to line managers or the finance team. Some are highly experienced and confident in everything people related and some aren’t.
With the experience of a HR Director who has worked within the recruitment industry for 20+ years on a global basis, supported by a knowledgeable HR team we support recruitment businesses with all HR & people related scenarios.
The NorthStar HR service provides
- Practical advice: Supporting leaders and managers with practical advice on how to best handle:
3. Exit interviews
- Performance management advice: How to develop and implement a performance management system, conduct performance appraisals, and provide feedback to employees.
- HR helpdesk: Offering recruitment companies, a HR Helpdesk which they can call upon at any time for general HR support and advice.
- HR projects: Supporting with one off HR projects, either strategic, operational, or supporting and mentoring the existing HR team to become HR leaders in the recruitment industry.
- HR hub: Our HR hub provides up to date HR advice and guidance with our ‘how do I guides’ on how to:
1. Implement a reward and recognition
2.Implement a robust performance management structure.
3. Create an industry relevant benefit platform
- Start-ups: We support recruitment Start Up’s with all they need when taking on their first new employees.
- Strong employee value proposition: How to create and implement an employee value proposition that attracts and retains top talent.
- Clear career paths: Supporting and in some case developing and writing career maps that help your employees reach their full potential.
The benefits of using the NorthStar People HR service
- Reduced costs: Use only what you need to
- Increased efficiency: Ensure you HR processes and procedures are efficient and fit for purpose.
- Improved compliance: Audit your policies and processes to ensure that you are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Expert advice: Time served HR experts who have worked within the recruitment industry and truly understand the pressures of leading sales teams.
- HR support: An HR outsourcing company can help you create an employee value proposition that attracts and retains top talent. In true HR outsourcing style we offer a flexible and fixed commercial model to suit you:
✓ An ad-hoc support as and when its needed which is charged by the session / hour✓ A fixed retained model offering an agreed numbers of hours or days to provide the most economical HR package