Providing recruitment expertise and knowledge that help you navigate todays forever changing landscape delivering sustainable profit and growth.
OF OUR CLIENTS DIDN'T HAVE A BUSINESS PLAN WRITTEN DOWN
Business Strategy & Planning
No matter what size your business is, running one without a plan is like running a marathon without preparing for it in the first place. We help you define and document your vision, purpose, short, medium and long term goals, the actions to help you achieve them and the measures to keep you on track. It’s the best way to hold yourself accountable for not just working in the business but working on it. We offer a flexible model centered on what adds most value and equally where we can have the biggest impact based on:
1. Strategic audit
2. Writing your business plan
3. Competitive positioning
4. Customer segmentation
5. Business growth
6. 90 day sprints
7. Exit strategies
We are here to support you and help you achieve your plan with monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly business reviews to keep us on track.
Business Health Check
The NorthStar People ‘Business Health Check’ looks forensically at your business capability & performance. It allows you to gain an independent and objective view of your business and how it compares in the market. We work together and dive into 9 critical success areas with a focus on both cause and effect:
1. Great leadership
2. Clarity of strategy
3. People approach
4. Marketing effectiveness
5. Sales methodologies and capability
6. Systems, processes and proposition
7. Customer performance
8. Employee advocacy and culture
9. Business results
BUSINESS AUDITS UNDERTAKEN IN THE LAST 2 YEARS
OF LEADERS DONT FEEL IN CONTROL OF THEIR BUSINESS
Measuring your business
Businesses are notoriously poor at; getting quality business data, utilising the data and the management & business information they have, and acting upon it.
The NorthStar dashboards and scorecards can help you track your business performance, analyse trends, drive efficiencies, improve effectiveness and understand customers better.
We provide a facilitated one-day workshop to determine the development and measurement of your key metrics and determine the design of your dashboard and scorecards. Our workshop Is focused on the following:
1. Improving results and culture
2. Transforming strategy to reality
3. Successful implementation
4. Operational dashboard management
5. The importance of a good strategy
6. The tools for the job
You can then choose to work closely or remotely with us, to put in place a programme to help you achieve your goals using these tools.
As your business grows you will fast become time short. Knowing what operational excellence looks like and how to achieve this will ensure you have the infrastructure and processes in place to support the growth of your people and your business. Through our experience of running, scaling and selling recruitment businesses, we offer both practical advice and support to achieve maximum impact, productivity and profitability. Areas of operational excellence most sought after (in order of demand):
1. People – culture, development, reward, structure and career maps
2. Growth – structure, services, bids, presentations and collateral
4. Marketing – priorities, measures, ROI, inbound and outbound activities
5. Financial – cashflow understand and management, budgeting, reports and back office
IS THE BIGGEST COST SAVING THAT WE HAVE DELIVERED THIS YEAR
How we work
We simply work around you and your needs.
All of our customers work in a slightly different way…probably just like yours, so we don’t believe in offering an off the shelf solution. Instead, we offer a modularised approach based on your needs but will typically include:
- DISCOVERY– book a free 1 hour kick off call where we will jointly assess if we can help you and importantly understand if we are right for you.
- PLANNING– spend ½ day getting to know you and your business, your BHAG and timelines. If this isn’t written down, we will write this for you.
- REVIEWING–we would normally get together virtually / face to face on a monthly or quarterly basis to review progress, discuss issues, blockers and to cheer you on.